• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member From NH

TGW79

YOU ARE ALWAYS YOUR 1ST RESPONDER
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2022
Plymouth, new hampshire, USA
Hello,

New member here from Central New Hampshire.
44 years old father of five daughters. I grew up around firearms and all of my girls are as well.
I try to get out and practice at least every other weekend year-round. Primarily with my concealed carry sidearm. It's either my 92fs or it's one of my 1911's. Always full size. I prefer the heavier side arms.
I've been dabbling into some long range shooting with my 270 and 30 ought 6.
Just ordered up a pair of second focal plane lvpo scopes. One for my 16-in Sig m400 and the other for my 10.5 in PA 15 pistol build.
I'm a very dedicated and aggressive supporter of the second Amendment and civilian firearm rights in general. When it comes to firearm awareness I'm all about the truth and absolutely nothing less. I don't really give a damn about people's opinion or emotional BS when it comes to firearm rights as a civilian.
And don't get me wrong.. everybody is more than entitled to think what they like. But.. far too often people are fabricating their version of the truth when it comes to inhibiting our freedoms.
I am very blessed and very thankful to have been born and raised and still living in my hometown in central New hampshire. I believe that we set the gold standard when it comes to civilian firearm ownership.
Does anything else that you want to know about me feel free to ask.
Attached are images of my newest additions. Sig M400 and PA15 Pistol build.

Stay safe out there, keep carrying and God bless 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_201416_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_201416_Gallery.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20231229_201504_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_201504_Gallery.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 18
North Conway is one of my favorite places on the planet.

North Conway is one of my favorite places on the planet.
It is definitely beautiful in that part of the state. No doubt about that. Equally as beautiful getting from the town I live in to North conway. Up interstate 93 to Lincoln New Hampshire and then it's up over the mountain and down the other side to conway. Beautiful anytime of the year but rather lethal during the winter months. Very very narrow and unforgiving steep sharp corners...

Rode the Kangamangus many times. Had a friend that lived in Bartlett and we would drop down onto 302 via Bear Notch Road.

Sounds like you are on the Rt 3 Pemigewasset side of things.

Rode the Kangamangus many times. Had a friend that lived in Bartlett and we would drop down onto 302 via Bear Notch Road.

Indeed I am. I actually live in plymouth. Almost the geographical center of New Hampshire. The Baker and pemigewasset meet on the North end of downtown.
I've left this state many times but I've always come back home. I've got five girls of my own now and this is also where they've called home all of their lives.

Indeed I am. I actually live in plymouth. Almost the geographical center of New Hampshire. The Baker and pemigewasset meet on the North end of downtown.
I've left this state many times but I've always come back home. I've got five girls of my own now and this is also where they've called home all of their lives.
Last time we were up that way we stopped in some hippie market in Plymouth for sandwiches.

There is a MOH soldier from Plymouth if. I remember right. Perhaps WWII or VN. Vaguely remember a monument or article I read on him.

The place where you got your sandwich.. I'm 99.999999% certain that it was at Biederman's deli.

As far as memorials for soldiers go.. we have something outside of the Town Hall that makes reference either to the revolutionary war or the civil war but I don't recall very much as far as the details with that one.
But there is a memorial bridge dedicated to a fallen soldier named Douglas DiCenzio. Tragically he was killed in action over a decade and a half ago. Hell of a good man he was. Left a wife and a little baby girl behind.
I have found throughout my 44 years of existence that this town leaves an impression with visitors that tends to last a lifetime. Things that a lot of us locals take for granted. I try not to. I love.. I absolutely love the natural beauty of this area. Plymouth is often referred to as the gateway between the White mountains and the lakes region. Immediately south of here is where the majority of New Hampshire's lakes and ponds begin and on the north west end of town and north end of town is where the White mountains start. It's just a continuance of the Appalachian.
There are two valleys that meet in this town as well. And we are part of something known as the Plymouth quadrangle.
Very very interesting geological formations in this area. Here is a link to a web page that will allow you a pdf download that goes into vivid discussion and description of Plymouth quadrangle.

First Welcome to the Hide TGW79
pmcline
My dad helped build Bear Notch Rd way back in the 30's while in the CCC
Also built trails on MT Carrigain
Beautiful country up there
Love speeding along on the Crankamangus highway on my rice rocket back in the day
TGW79
Are you near Lake Winnipesaukee or my favorite Newfound Lake

One of the best swimming holes in the State of NH is at the end of Bear Notch Rd. Cross 302 and follow the road to Second Iron Bridge there is a pool of water under it 10 feet or so deep filled with beautiful trout.

Brave ones jump from the bridge, I’ve seen them jump from the top of the steel, insane. I like walking better than rolling.

Reactions: Atomic_Lobster