• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from NW Arkansas

Jason Wright

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2023
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Jason here…I live in Fayetteville, AR. Got into the idea of accuracy and precision after a humbling experience while hunting big game in CO. I missed an elk at 500 yards and promised myself I wouldn’t take another shot at that distance until I studied up on the midrange shooting discipline…at the time 500 yards felt like long distance, but I better understand now that 500 yards is pretty normal for most shooters on this forum. Happy to report I’ve since practiced up and have cleanly taken down many a critter at distance.

Since I cannot hunt all year round, I’ve recently started to explore PRS and F1 Open. This allows me to marry my love of machining with mid/long range shooting…that is to say, I now have discovered a use for my machining skills within my shooting hobby.

Looking forward to learning more about the SH community…. Thanks!!

Reactions: RTH1800
Look up Recon By Fire range on Facebook. New range in NE OK. Monthly 22 and Centerfire matches as well as square range type stuff. The owner, Bud is as good as they come. Lots of Arkansas guys make the drive over each month. Just north of Leach, OK a couple miles

Reactions: Jason Wright