• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Ohio

aisc

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2014
Hi All,
I reviewed "CZ455 Varmint into AICS airsoft stock P1" (AISC Well G96) thread by TOP PREDITOR, dated 07-02-2012, 06:43 PM, along with reply by "gszetto99", post 688, dated 07-23-2012, 07:35 PM.
"gsetto99 post: "I am finishing my CZ in L96 airsoft stock project. I have actually been able to move mine forward so that the bolt handle fits in the existing stock bolt handle groove. Also the action and barrel look much better as it sits forward enough to match up with the ejection cut out. TOP PREDATOR did an amazing job with his build and if it were not for his post I would not even attempt my build. There were a couple of things that I saw that to me did not look right (having 2 bolt handle notches in the stock and also having the barrel and action sit too far back so that the barrel looks like it is in the area where the action should be) so I made improvements to my build. Both of these problems were solved by moving the action forward".
I consider to put my CZ455 Varmint into AISC stock and would like to use L96, no extra handle groove, more forward sitting barrel. There are so many airsoft AISC-type stocks, looking the same, yet different inside. Is it possible to make the same improvement to Well G96 as gsetto99 done to L96, so the bolt handle will be located in existing groove? What brand should I be looking for? What is the exact description for Well L96? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Alex