• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from overseas

basti0076

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2024
Northern Germany
Hello to everyone out there,

I’m a new member from northern Germany and would like to introduce myself in a few brief words.
I’ve been in the “shooting business” for almost 20 years. Most of the stuff I’m doing is AR15 and pistol / revolver related. So I’m pretty new to the long range section except what an AR 15 is capable of. But I would like to change that and that’s why I finally managed to register myself in this community.
So I hope to get some interesting exchange and maybe gather some useful knowledge.

Have a great day.

Kindest regards
Sebastian

Hello to everyone out there,

I’m a new member from northern Germany and would like to introduce myself in a few brief words.
I’ve been in the “shooting business” for almost 20 years. Most of the stuff I’m doing is AR15 and pistol / revolver related. So I’m pretty new to the long range section except what an AR 15 is capable of. But I would like to change that and that’s why I finally managed to register myself in this community.
So I hope to get some interesting exchange and maybe gather some useful knowledge.

Have a great day.

Kindest regards
Sebastian
Welcome Sebastian. Do you have any nearby ranges that allow you to shoot long range? And are you lookng at getting a precision rifle?

First of all I would like to thank you for your warm welcome.(y):)

Welcome Sebastian. Do you have any nearby ranges that allow you to shoot long range? And are you lookng at getting a precision rifle?

I’ve got a 300-yard range 10 minutes from my hometown. But that‘s not really long range in my eyes. I use my AR15 with a Aimpoint PRO for that and it does pretty fine with decent groups.

A 3800-yard range is about 4 hours away. Takes a little while to get there so unfortunately it‘s nothing for the everyday fun.

Yes, currently I‘m looking for my first precision rifle. I‘m hooked between a AR10 and the classic Remington 700. Both in .308 Win.

Welcome Sebastian.
I shoot in Rheinland-Pflaz. For AR-15 competitons I shoot in Luxembourg. Some guys and I were going to the Coldbore range in Denmark for long range.