• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from South East PA

PRSHallowell

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2018
Hey everyone, I am new to the precision rifle world but have been shooting since I was a child, I really enjoy reading through all the content this site offers, whether that's helpful tips and tricks to become a better shooter, reviews, and other information that has really allowed me educate myself more in the world of precision rifle shooting. I am from Southern Chester County, in Pennsylvania (about 1:30 from Philadelphia). I recently purchased a Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 with an Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 scope and want to get into Precision Rifle Series competitions. I look froward to being more involved in the precision rifle community and hope to build friendships and connections with others around the community. Will hopefully meet some of you at local matches or when i decide to travel for matches after I get some practice in!