• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from south Louisiana

GSRider

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2023
Lafayette, LA
Hey, new member here from south Louisiana (Lafayette area). Recently got back into shooting after a couple of years off.
Looking to get back into reloading and build a nice 1000yd precision rifle as the shooting range I recently joined just completed its 1000yd rifle range.
Just browsing around tells me I'll probably get all the answers I need here, as well as some good deals on used items in the classifieds section.

Reactions: DustBun
Hey, new member here from south Louisiana (Lafayette area). Recently got back into shooting after a couple of years off.
Looking to get back into reloading and build a nice 1000yd precision rifle as the shooting range I recently joined just completed its 1000yd rifle range.
Just browsing around tells me I'll probably get all the answers I need here, as well as some good deals on used items in the classifieds section.
Welcome from Central Louisiana. Where about is this range you speak of? I have been looking for one around here.

Sweet I’m gonna look into it. Are they showing any interest in hosting PRS at all?
I haven’t seen anything posted about that yet. I know they have held a couple of limited spot paid long range shooting clinics. I’m hoping that it’s something they work towards, as I’d definitely be interested in getting into PRS matches in the future.

Reactions: Bayou_shooter