• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member From Tennessee

lu270bro

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Hello all! New member here, from East Tennessee. I have browsed the forums for a few years here and there to get information. My wife bought me the RPR Gen 2 in 6.5 for Christmas this year, and am interested in long range shooting. This is actually the first and only firearm I have ever owned!

Have you aquired an optic and mounted it yet? If so have you taken the gun out, and how did it go?

I did. I got an Athlon scope and some cheap vortex rings. Not sure exactly what I am doing just yet, but seem to have it close to zeroed at 100 yds. It's a blast to shoot. Recoil was much less than I expected.

I am getting ready to aquire a US Optics ER 25. Quite a chunk of change, but I figured that since I enjoy shooting it more than I thought, I have already slipped and fell down the slippery slope . I just need to get a good mount for the scope. Not bashing the athlon by any means, but looking through the USO is night and day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk