• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from the 4 Corners

Bet there's lots of LR shooting opportunities out where YOU live! Welcome to the "Hide".

Thanks Fursniper! There is a lot of great LR shooting around here!

Just don't use this rock as a backstop:
IMG_20170415_115754323_BURST008.jpg
:cool::cool:

Last edited:
It might have been on the highway to Red Valley, I can't remember. We came up from Gallup to see a friend in Farmington. We turned west just south of this (Shiprock) and when we got close we took pics. I have some pics from back a ways too. From a different angle from the south it looks like two sails.

This is where I'm at now...summertime shot:
DSC_0402.JPG

Added:
That ship is the Baie St. Paul. A 740 ft. 38k tonner on a run to Duluth. A little smaller than the Big fitz, Way smaller than the biggest 13 on the lake which are at 1000 ft. and 54k tons. This was about an hour after we saw her rounding the tip of the Keewenaw Penninsula. We saw her from Copper Harbor pretty close and she was huge.
Here's a pic of her a couple winters ago on her last voyage of the season:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...msi:316022391/imo:9601027/vessel:BAIE_ST_PAUL

Last edited: