• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from the Lonestar State

snake_charmer

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2013
Florida
Just moved to Texas and looking to get into some long range shooting. I'm a beginner for the most part but hey, you have to start somewhere :p
I'm looking forward to reading the abundant amount of information on this forum. I just picked up a Savage FCP-SR in .308 but have to decide on the scope/rings/bipod. Welcome to the addiction I suppose. Thanks for having me.

Just moved to Texas and looking to get into some long range shooting. I'm a beginner for the most part but hey, you have to start somewhere :p
I'm looking forward to reading the abundant amount of information on this forum. I just picked up a Savage FCP-SR in .308 but have to decide on the scope/rings/bipod. Welcome to the addiction I suppose. Thanks for having me.

sup buddy and welcom im an hour and a half away in laredo if ya need anything let me know