• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from The People’s Repulic of Minnesota

CZ Shotgunner

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2022
Minnesota
Good morning and thank you for letting me join.

I have been shooting since I was five years old and consider myself an above average practitioner of shotguns and handguns, but sorely lacking in rifle shooting skills. Earlier this year I joined a local sportsman’s club that has rifle ranges out to 200 yards with solid benches and covered shooting positions. One of the reasons in doing so is to become a respectable rifle shooter.

I found Sniper’s Hide while searching for information on the internet. It seemed every time I searched for something a thread from this group was returned in the results. This happened frequently enough that I figured I should join the group.

Welcome, from someone thankfully leaving MN soon.

Reactions: Pbgt
Welcome. Guessing you're 200 yard range is the MN Horse and Hunt Club?

I shoot clays there on Wednesdays

Actually on the other end of the cities. Beaverbrook up in East Bethel
Do you live up that way?

Gopher in Harris has 1,000

They’re open on Tuesdays now until fall and they have high power practice, which is shot at either 600 or 1,000. I think it’s ten bucks if you’re not a member.

Do you live up that way?

Gopher in Harris has 1,000

They’re open on Tuesdays now until fall and they have high power practice, which is shot at either 600 or 1,000. I think it’s ten bucks if you’re not a member.
Yes, I’m about 15 minutes or so from Beaverbrook.

Nice to know about the long ranges in Harris but I’m a long way from being able to shoot that well.

There’s only one way to get better!
image.jpeg

Reactions: Pbgt