• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from the Rockies

Dr.Zaius

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2023
Colorado
Hey guys, longtime lurker finally made an account. I’m on a few other gun forums. I’m not new to guns or the gun community. I have thick skin and not too much of a crybaby. I am getting more into long range shooting and figured this place is a great resource and has a great market place.

I look forward to some good conversations.

Reactions: DustBun
Hey guys, longtime lurker finally made an account. I’m on a few other gun forums. I’m not new to guns or the gun community. I have thick skin and not too much of a crybaby. I am getting more into long range shooting and figured this place is a great resource and has a great market place.

I look forward to some good conversations.
Whereabouts in Colorado? There's quite a few members here

Reactions: Foul Mike
South of Denver in Douglas county.
OK, front range. Yeah there's a bunch of us near there. There's a decent public range at Ft. Carson right off I25, and if you aren't aware there's the Whittington center about 2.5 hours south of you or the Chaffee County range 2 hours west between Salida and Buena Vista (just in case you needed places to go)