• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from WA state

winmagshooter

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2013
Tacoma,WA
Hello all,

I'm new to the precision rifle world, but have been shooting since I was about 8. I currently reside in the beautiful State of Washington.
I don't have a long range set-up right now but am looking to change that in the coming years. In the mean time just going to take in as much info as possible.

Thanks.

There's a thread on here for WA state shooters. Matches, where to find good BLM, etc.

I'm close to you and Paul Bunyan isn't a bad everyday range. Come and go as you please, it's a club so it's not over run (or ran). Can shoot Ft. Lewis range 15 on weekends, but it is over run (and ran). The best ranges in the state though, you'll have to enlist for those. Yukima is a drive, but the whole place is a range.

It is a beautiful state, isn't it?

Welcome aboard, come help range officer / score keep the JC Steel Challenge next spring and meet many shooters and learn a lot