• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from WI

Al414

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2023
Wisconsin
Hi all. New member joining after hearing a lot of good things about this forum. I’m on a few other forums under the same username if you recognize me. I don’t currently do a lot of long range shooting but I’m interested in learning and applying the knowledge and wisdom bestowed by the fine members here. Currently the longest range I have access to year round is a 300 yard range in the summer I have access to a 500.

Welcome. Wisconsin has quite a few ranges if you are a member. Lodi goes to at least 1000, Racine to 500, Ripon to 5 or 600 and it's cheap, the Highlands is expensive last I checked but goes to 1000. Then the public range at Mcmiller I'm guessing is what you referred to out to 300 and Shiocton to 500. Sounds like you're familiar with the public ranges.