• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Wyoming

Spencer Gillespie

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2023
Wyoming
Hello everyone,

I am a new member from Wyoming. Specifically I am in the Cheyenne area. My experience with long range shooting started a couple years ago when I drew a hunt and wanted a better rifle than my grandpas old .270 to hunt with. From there I became very interested in learning how to shoot effectively at long range. I now participate regularly in PRS matches and look forward to learning from you all!

Reactions: Milf Dots
Hello everyone,

I am a new member from Wyoming. Specifically I am in the Cheyenne area. My experience with long range shooting started a couple years ago when I drew a hunt and wanted a better rifle than my grandpas old .270 to hunt with. From there I became very interested in learning how to shoot effectively at long range. I now participate regularly in PRS matches and look forward to learning from you all!

Welcome! I’m in Laramie.

Welcome to SH!

I love the great state of Wyoming- probably the Reddest state in the Union.