• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member, going golfing tomorrow

jgray

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2023
Denver
I've been lurking here for quite a while but going to get a lot more serious about shooting this year.
So, I bought a golf case at a garage sale for 30 bucks and decided to go golfing tomorrow.
I'll hit some balls at 50Yd, 100yd, 200yd.......
Golf Case.JPG
Golf case 2.JPG

Hmmm….I’ve got a golf case just like that.
$30 was a steal!!!
Welcome!

Thank you, tons of great info here. I'll be spending quite a bit of time at the reloading depot. I've been enjoying doing load development
for the Aero Precision ( M5E1) .308. I'm at a pretty consistent 1MOA with it now with the standard Ballistics Advantage barrel. I have a Krieger on order and I expect that to improve. I'm just getting into it with the 5.56 AP M4E1 and have plans for a White Oak Armament barrel/BCG after I get all I can get from the BA barrel. I used to race sports cars so tuning things is in my DNA

Reactions: lash
I have the same case and really don't use it for my clubs... I like your idea, need to modify mine.

Thanks

I'm already working on the next gen case. This was just proof of concept. The current bulkheads will come out and I will make up different drop in carbon fiber inserts that will carry different rifles or rifle / pistol combinations depending on what I'm doing on a given day.
Well, I have the day off to go scan the local stores for powder/primers and need to get a new supply of golf balls. Good times:)