• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member in Ft. Worth

Tunnuh

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2014
Texas
Hi everyone. My real name is Andrew and as noted in the title, I live in Fort Worth. I've read posts on the sniper's hide for a while but only recently joined. I served in the Navy for just under eight years, and 3 of those years I volunteered for auxiliary security forces. That's where I learned to shoot and grew to really love firearms. I've only recently gotten into bolt action rifles, and it's become my favorite type of shooting to do. The reviews here have been really helpful, and I look forward to learning more and shooting better at longer ranges.

Another North Texan. I suggest you check out a couple of things. One you gotta check out GT Distributors. Always have great prices on ammo, and gear. Another is they are working on finalizing a range out here. In the next month or so they will have the 1000 yard setup completed, however. They are one of the few that allow you to draw from the holster, fire steel core and ap rounds. Go full auto really no rules. When I signed up it was 125$ for a family of four membership. Fusion Website Home

Doc, thanks for the info! I have shot at tac pro with my son and brother, but this looks like a good option for my family also. Is there a fee to shoot as a member at fusion?