• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member in New England

roadrash1970

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
New England
Hello to All,

Really looking forward to the wealth of information and interesting topics found here. Little about me.... I've been an avid shooter for the last 30 years with pretty eclectic taste in all things firearms from pistols to rifles, black powder, shotguns, long range, short range... doesn't matter to me if it goes BANG! I'm in. Other interests include Amateur Radio, Reloading and my biggest project which is the restoration of a 1973 Steyr Diamler Puch Pinzgauer Radio truck which spent its previous life in the Swiss Army as a radio/command-control truck. One of the reasons I'm here specifically on this site is the fact I've recently been fortunate enough to purchase my own personal "Dream Rifle" from the awesome folks at Accurate Ordnance. It was designed spec'd with their assistance, guidance and patience. The rifle is a Stiller Precision with a 26" Brux Match Barrel, MTU Contour with a LB Brake, chambered in .300 Win Mag and NF 8-32x56 MOAR glass. Apart from some long range training which I've signed up for, the best way to learn is from some of the folks here... Looking forward to not only gaining a ton of knowledge but also passing some back where I can....

There is probably a photo section somewhere but I'll put a teaser pic here :)

Here is the Dream Rifle (nicknamed Gustav) Accurate Ordnance built for me.. Awesome group of folks who are all about Customer service as well as being Artists crafting Long Range Rifles.

300wm (Large).jpg

And here is the Pinz, for anyone interested in old Military Vehicles or radios

Picture 002.jpg

Anyway, looking forward to the adventure.
Thanks