• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member looking to get a Labradar setup!

YerrowSniper

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2020
    Hey guys,
    I was always looking for a reason to join this community! Finally got a long-range gun setup!
    Who/Where can I get the best deal and this pricey piece of equipment?

Thanks!
    Yerrow

I dont think ull ever find a really good sale anytime soon. But i promise you you wont regret it. My bro uses a magnetospeed and its so mucj nicer to jus plop my lab radar down and check mv for multiple rifles without playing with a bayonet and clearance. Also. The labradar is flawless on my 22lr.

Make sure u get a battery pack with usb. Also get a good tripod head, the thing is like a sail catching trade winds.

I’ve heard rumors it’ll work for my archery set up as well. Is this true?

I’d like to know if there are any discounts on this as well. My buddy and I are going to go halves on one but still want to get the best deal possible

Best I found was tax free and free ship.
    Radar and bag set me back 600

i have a Buddy that makes and sells the peep sites for the labradar i recommend picking one up!! Also i have found that running it in doppler mode instead of trigger mode works better for me where i shoot at. But you will not regret your purchase.

Reactions: YerrowSniper
    i have a Buddy that makes and sells the peep sites for the labradar i recommend picking one up!! Also i have found that running it in doppler mode instead of trigger mode works better for me where i shoot at. But you will not regret your purchase.
    I second the peep sight and also suggest an external battery.

Hey guys,
    I was always looking for a reason to join this community! Finally got a long-range gun setup!
    Who/Where can I get the best deal and this pricey piece of equipment?

Thanks!
    Yerrow
    I looked at many 3rd party sites and they all had the same price as Labradar so I bought it from them.
    I bought:
    1. Labradar
    2. SD card cause it saved me a trip to Best Buy
    3. 10K mAh power pack as it also saved me a trip to Best Buy
    4. Case

I did NOT buy their tripod and highly recommend you look here for the base and the heavy duty ball head. I love it

And I used a friends unit before I bought mine and he had this improved site on it that is so much of an improment over the little groove in the unit's case that I just don't understand why Labradar hasn't incorporated this into their product line. Its a must have, IMO

Hope this was somewhat helpful

Ooops, I see I may have been late to the party and you already ordered it. Well, maybe the 3rd party accessories I listed will be helpful to you.