• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member Post

Jdowns0415

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2023
Kentucky
Good evening everyone,

New here, been reading all about long range on here and several various mediums (Youtube, Instagram, etc.) and finally decided to make an account to gain more knowledge and insight on the various aspects of long range shooting and how to use all the functions of my kestrel (lol). I look forward to reading more and gaining more knowledge on the various aspects of long range shooting, can't wait to start posting all my builds when I get back to Knoxville in May. Cheers!

Good evening everyone,

New here, been reading all about long range on here and several various mediums (Youtube, Instagram, etc.) and finally decided to make an account to gain more knowledge and insight on the various aspects of long range shooting and how to use all the functions of my kestrel (lol). I look forward to reading more and gaining more knowledge on the various aspects of long range shooting, can't wait to start posting all my builds when I get back to Knoxville in May. Cheers!
Welcome to SH

Reactions: Jdowns0415
Be sure to send lowlight nudes as it gains you faster access to the UGPX where the real talk happens.