• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member Seeks AICS Skins!

psychoideas

Private
Minuteman
Hello everyone,
First I'll introduce myself.
I'm 46, live in North East Victoria in Australia and work 4000 kilometres from there in the Mining Construction Industry. I am a fitter and machiner by trade (what I'm doing now) and have a varied work history including 6 years of Military service and 15 years of Law Enforcement with both State and Federal Departments.
I have a few long arms, (Firearms not easy to obtain Down here) a .22 by 'Stirling', a single shotgun, a model 1890 Winchester .22WRF pump action and I have just bought a Steyr 69 P11 in .308.
I'm looking forward to getting into this site even though our internet connection is very poor in the work camp here.

My first question is:
Can anybody tell me which site or sponsor to buy a set of AICS 'Skins' in Olive Drab, or Sand (Desert Tan)
Just neeed a set of skins, not the whole stock.

Thanks Guys,

Frank

Re: New Member Seeks Skins!

G'day Frank

Welcome to the Hide. Lots of really great guys here, and a mine of useful stuff to be found.

I'm sure Stacey at AINA or Adam at Bauer Arms will be able to help you on the skins.

If not, try Graeme at Sporting Services in the UK (http://www.sportingservices.co.uk). He's not a Hide sponsor or member as far as I know, but a top bloke when it comes to anything AI.

Re: New Member Seeks AICS Skins!

No worries.

Do a search or check out any of the AI or AICS related threads and you should find Stacey and Adam's details.

Cheers

Re: New Member Seeks AICS Skins!

I have a AICS on order from HSS. Keeps getting delayed unfortunatly (through no fault of theirs mind you) and they are great to deal with.