• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member - Southern Illinois

tafman618

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2024
Mascoutah, IL
Retired active-duty Air Force 16 years ago. Settled down and joined the local gun range. Started buying/shooting various pistols and rifles...way too many according to my wife. Started reloading pistol cartridges in NOV 22. In DEC 23, started initial research on rifle cartridge reloads. Sizing off on my first rifle loads...but researched various forums and YouTube for help. Just encroaching on the process of building accuracy on my rifle loads...currently focusing on 100 and 200-yard distances. Unfortunately, none of my friends reloads so learning on the fly. First focus is safety across the board.

Welcome to the site. I am new, as well. There is a reloading section on here so you will have plenty of knowlegable people to network with when you have questions.