• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crosshairs6

Master Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2010
Mid South USA
Gentlemen,
I have been lurking on this site for a month now. Alot of good information here to say the least. I retired from the Corps after 22 years and have been contracting over the last 6 years. I have a 300RUM custom built by McMillan and reload everything from 32-20 WIN to 300RUM. I have a .375 CT on order now and will post pictures once she is completed. Alot of the information here has helped me in my choice of the new rifle. Thanks for all the information posted and I look forward to contributing in any way possible in the future.

S/F

Re: New Member

Welcome to the Hide. That 375 CT is going to reach out a long way for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That 375 CT is going to reach out a long way for sure. </div></div>

A man after my own heart. First post, and it's in the 1000 Yd. + category.
wink.gif

You might *just* live in one of the few states where you can actually stretch that thing. If not, come visit MT.
grin.gif

Oh, and... Welcome!

John

Thanks.
I am glad to be onboard. All I am truly interested in is distance shooting. I do look forward to taking delivery of the .375 CT. I have a ton of <span style="text-decoration: underline">work</span> (if you call it that) to do on load developement. Thanks to alot of the guys here, I have a base of good information to start with so I can keep waste to a minimum. As we all know here, shooting and maintaining this type of hardware is expensive. Regardless, it's going to be fun for sure. I can shoot back 1000 yards on my place now. As I said, once I take delivery of the rifle, I will post pictures.

S/F,

How far have you stretched your 300 RUM? 1000 yards is barely a warm up for the 375CT you know. Just saying...

I know exactly what I bought with the 375CT. I have another place lined up to shoot it out to 2400 yards once the build is complete. I have shot the 300 RUM back to 1000 yards at my place. I have a Seiler Industries Day/Night scope that I keep on for anything needing to be shot at night. I have a Nightforce 5.5X22 X56mm that I put on for strictly daylight shooting as it is more accurate.