• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

svt_tactical

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2010
North Carolina
I just signed up a day ago and have already learned a few new things. I figured I would introduce myself and get my foot in the door. I spend a lot of time over on SWFA's OT Forum but have heard mention a few times of the Hide and wanted to check it out. It definately looks interesting and I look foward to dropping in every now and then.

Re: New Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome. You're from my wife's favorite city. Darn Heels fans.... </div></div>
My wife is in school there. I was all excited this year, bought season football tickets thinking we had a chance at the ACC Championship, then all hell broke loose with the NCAA and the cheating crap. Pissed me off. Still fun to go to the games but damn.

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard G.
smile.gif