• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Macallanpro

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2021
NC, USA
Hello everyone. Extremely new to the long range game. Already made mistakes the I will never do again (I.e. Savage 12 LRP complete rebuild on an MDT Chassis along with all the accessories). I could have spent my money on a good build. I have two friends that are deep in the long range game and modest. Should have hit them up first. Anyway, I’m a beginner and enjoy the range time, that what it’s about right? Fun! Post divorce set up, Savage 12 LRP in an MDT LSD Chassis with ARCA and Harris bipod in an Area419 adapter. I’m currently running Sitemark Latitude Glass(6.25-25X56). Fundamentals of marksmanship are doing well and I’m starting to realize by glass is definitely not worth it. I’m fighting it and compensating. My plans, continue to focus on my fundamentals, shot close targets and expand out far then bring it back. Over and over. My plans are to invest in a more quality optic and thread my barrel for a break and run my barrel out mastering the basics the best I can and after, doing a shit ton of research to purchase a new rifle all around. I’ll change the barrel out in my current one to get my GF in to the game as I was brought in. Any input would be awesome. Im humble and eager to accel and absorb good info. Active duty 17yr here, save the thanks for service ( it’s appreciated beyond belief). I just wanna shot and learn the long game. Listening to the Snipers hide pod casts im entering the lions den. Let her rip…thick skin thanks Ladies and Gents!