• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: New Member

welcome, I'll give you the heads up to set you up for success

1- hats arent tactical
2- sweater vests are
3- contemplate suicide prior to posting a this scope VS that scope thread
4- toiletry bags are GAY
5- dont ask how to aquire a weapon illegally, make one full auto, build a can or any other ATF type trolling question
6- HAVE THICK SKIN
7- if your ghey, and called out than embrace it
8- try not to ask any ghey question that can be found in 3 seconds by searching
9- cop hater or lover, decide what you are and FAST, theres no in between here!
10- read 90% more than you post (in general)
11- dont act like something your not, the internet researchers here are epic and if you are a gay stripper they will find it.
12- dont randomly run your suck in the shoutbox to people you dont know, if you dont heed this warning, dont get butthurt if you get made look retarded

follow these and your good to go, welcome aboard sailor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome, I'll give you the heads up to set you up for success

1- hats arent tactical
2- sweater vests are
4- toiletry bags are GAY
5- dont ask how to aquire a weapon illegally, make one full auto, build a can or any other ATF type trolling question
6- HAVE THICK SKIN
11- dont act like something your not, the internet researchers here are epic and <span style="font-weight: bold">if you are a gay stripper they will find it</span>.

follow these and your good to go, welcome aboard sailor </div></div>

Just ask the lesbian panda whose sordid past we uncovered ...

pandastripperanim.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome, I'll give you the heads up to set you up for success

1- hats arent tactical
</div></div>

Wait a second!!! your telling me hats are NOT tactical??? why did i pay so much for my velcro patches and IR flags if its not tactical? damn 5.11 and their crafty sales team!

Welcome to the site from a fellow FNG. its a blast and extemely informative once you learn how to search for you need.

1- hats arent tactical
2- sweater vests are
4- toiletry bags are GAY
6- HAVE THICK SKIN
11- dont act like something your not, the internet researchers here are epic and if you are a gay stripper they will find it.

follow these and your good to go, welcome aboard sailor </div></div>

This ought to be made sticky and put at the top of every section along with Forum Rules and Political Postings!

And AlaskaTony... welcome. A perfect first post! Right to the point. (If only Diamond the bi sniper doggie daycare stripper had as much sense...)

cheers, Sirhr

Also, make sure you know how to properly spell, don't use the word "turrent", and don't take any shit from that guy Lowlight.
He's kind of a know it all.