• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Memeber (NM)

19mad81

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
Hello, i wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark, im prior military out of Albuquerque, NM. I am orginally from the great state of Texas but found myself in New Mexico after seperating from the AF. Im into guns, shooting, and hunting, i try to get out as much as possible, but being a familiy man, those times can vary. I recently started reloading and shooting for distance, so this bug i caught has been consuming my time, lo. I look forward to chit-chatting and picking your brains on approriate topics.

-Mark

Mark,

Welcome to the Forum, and welcome to Albuquerque. There are a couple nice ranges here in ABQ, and a lot of great folks here in town and on the SH forum.

A great way to see the local ranges and meet some of the local shooters is to go to a match. Even of you don't shoot the match, you can see the range and meet some shooters. http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...del-norte-zia-monthly-matches-new-mexico.html

Welcome to NM. Moved here 39 years ago and have loved every minute of it. Great weather and hunting. I live in the southern part of the state and planning on participating this summer in some of the matches at the Zia and Del Norte ranges. Maybe see you there.

Mark,
Come out and shoot with us any time. We are doing the Zia match this Sunday the 18th if you can make it. Show up is 8:00 to 8:30, shooting starts at 9:00am. Please come try it out. First time shooters shoot for free! Though, it's only $5 anyway. PM me if you need directions, or you can search "del norte zia" on this site and find our thread that gives the information. Basically it is in the Montesa Park area near the road to the drag strip. Hope to see you there.
Reid

Mark,
On second thought, let me just post directions to Zia, since I don't get on this site very often.
From the intersection of Bobby Foster and Broadway, go east on Bobby Foster over the freeway to the Los Picaros. Go left on Los Picaros a mile or two until you come to a Y in the road. Take the right fork about 1/8 of a mile, and then take the road to the left. It will take you to the front gate at Zia.
Reid