• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New memeber.

all_twisted

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2012
Thurston Co, Wa
Hello y'all.

My name is Cameron. I am from Thurston Co. I currently have a Springfield XD 9mm, a Mossberg 500 home defense 12 guage, and I just ordered a Savage Axis XP .308 from a local gunshop and will pick up mid next week. Well a little about me... I am 26 and have been shooting recreationaly for about 2 years now. Started with my pistol then moved up. I ride bikes both dirt and and street. And I hope to learn a little and me some fellow shooters.

Re: New memeber.

Welcome to the Hide!

Be sure to read the rules, specifically about trying to sell or trade before having 100 (useful) posts. There's a lot to be learned within these forums. Have a look around and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks. I am not interested in selling or buying anything for a great while now. But I poked around a little so far. Is there a thread about shooting locations in local areas?

Welcome, best advice I can give is to use the search box below the Shout box before you post a questiom. It will save you alot of grief.
smile.gif

Welcome to the Hide AT!!! I know there are a few guys in your area on here as I grew up in Lacey and still have some friends there that are on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's a "memeber"?

just fuckin' w/ ya, welcome </div></div>
Sorry I have stupid fingers.

There's a lot of information on the Hide about precision and/or long range shooting. Best thing to do is read, read and read some more.