• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear New Mexico gun stores and ranges to visit

Vivacious Stallion

Public Health Authority for the Shadow Gov
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2019
The Streets of USA
Pretty much as the title suggests. I am moving from Texas to New Mexico and need to work out my places to find reloading components, matches and generally look for cool stuff to throw my money at!

Any help and suggestions on stores or ranges that my Google powers can't find would be appreciated. I will be located 40 minutes north of Santa Fe.

Check this place out:

Pretty much as the title suggests. I am moving from Texas to New Mexico and need to work out my places to find reloading components, matches and generally look for cool stuff to throw my money at!

Any help and suggestions on stores or ranges that my Google powers can't find would be appreciated. I will be located 40 minutes north of Santa Fe.
Are you moving to Las Vegas? Calibers in Albuquerque was decent, I'm not sure if they're still open though.

Last edited:
Check this place out:

Thanks, I visited it for a day years back when I went out to Philmont as a Scout, but not anytime recently. Definitely a nice facility!

There are 3 matches a month that I know of in New Mexico. Taos, Rio Rancho, and Albuquerque.
Components can be tough. Other than the big box stores you can look at bulldog fire arms in Rio Rancho. They have some stuff.

I’m the precision rifle match director for Del Norte Gun Club. Feel free to PM me with questions. We run 2nd Sunday of each month. But this year we are doing a 2 day match true 3rd weekend of September.

July match

There are 3 matches a month that I know of in New Mexico. Taos, Rio Rancho, and Albuquerque.
Components can be tough. Other than the big box stores you can look at bulldog fire arms in Rio Rancho. They have some stuff.

I’m the precision rifle match director for Del Norte Gun Club. Feel free to PM me with questions. We run 2nd Sunday of each month. But this year we are doing a 2 day match true 3rd weekend of September.

July match
Thanks for the info! Hopefully the July match was a success, looked like a fun target setup and a real nice range.

I'll be sure to start making it down for some matches once I get settled.

Reactions: High Desert duck
Thanks for the info! Hopefully the July match was a success, looked like a fun target setup and a real nice range.

I'll be sure to start making it down for some matches once I get settled.
Cool we’d be happy to have you join us. As I said pm when you have more questions.

The club itself is also a great deal I think we’re $180? A year with steel to 1000, 1000yd K noon distance range, 100/200/300 yd paper ranges, as well as 24 sporting clay stations, skeet/trap, and pistol bays for action shooting.

Del Norte Gun Club