• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns New MGW sight pusher tool about to hit the market.

Mike308Bell

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
I have used every MGW sight pusher tool made and even modified several to fit other guns they don't make them for. Last week I saw and held the first universal tool assembled and checked it out. Its a beast!!! A lot bigger then I thought, but not to big as to where you cant install a new set of Trijicon night sights in your hands. MGW sent out a video link on their Facebook page.

Anyways heres the you tube link to the new sight tool that will fit almost every semi-auto pistol. (Eventually, watch video for more details)

MGW Sight Pro Armorer's Grade Unlimited Sight Installation / Adjustment / Removal Tool - YouTube

Last edited:
Let me know if you become a distributor and what the pricing looks like. Very interested in picking one of these up.

I would be interested in a buy of the base unit without any shoes. I realistically only need glock, mp and shield so buying 10 shoes, for me, would be a waste.

Also would be interested to see if they will have a shoe for the newer hk's or if the usp shoe would work.

rjacobs, If you bought one and the three shoes you need, I think it would cost about the same as three MGW regular sight tools. But you would have the option to buy any other shoe to fit others as needed. Would it be worth it for one gun, No. But it would be for any range master, gun shop, Armorer or professional gunsmith.

Last edited:
I understand what the cost will probably be, but its the future use that has me wanting this and because I see it as a way better design than their individual sight pushers.. Just because currently I only have and work on 3 or 4 different types of pistols, doesnt mean I wouldnt pick up more shoe's later on, but for right now buying 10+ shoes(150 bucks) for me to work on 3 or 4 guns doesnt make sense to me.

I've got a MGW I've used successfully on many Glocks for many years.
I purchased it new from either Midway or Brownell's for approximately $90.00.
I've wanted a ''shoe'' that would fit the slide of an XD-S and one for a Shield.
The price you are mentioning is prohibitively high for the pusher for all but a gunsmith.
If the bade unit was closer to the price of the original and you could buy whatever individual shoes you needed, it would be a very desirable product.