• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New MOA-XT Reticle from Nightforce

JayseM_SportOptics

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2019
The MOA-XT reticle is tailor-made for modern shooters and hunters who demand quick and precise aiming using Minutes of Angle (MOA). Its floating center dot serves as an excellent aiming point for accurate shots. The reticle also features 1 MOA marks with clear labels every 2 MOA to help shooters make rapid and accurate references in high-pressure situations. Additionally, the grid comprises a series of horizontal dots separated by a bold dot every 4 MOA for speedy counting. The reticle incorporates reference numbers of different sizes throughout to ensure swift and confident engagement at any magnification. The MOA-XT is the go-to reticle for MOA users, be it in a competitive event or during a hunting trip, as it provides shooters with the necessary data to quickly adjust for windage and elevation.

Applications
-Competition Shooting
-Long-Range Hunting
-Extreme Long-Range Shooting
-Tactical Shooting

Features
- MOA version of Nightforce's MIL-XT
- Grid pattern for precise elevation and windage holding without dialing turrets
- Balanced precision and target visibility
- Intuitive numbering and design for confident holdovers

Available in
- ATACR 7-35x56 F1
- ATACR 5-25x56 F1
- ATACR 4-20x50 F1
- ATACR 4-16x42 F1
- NX8 4-32x50 F1
- NX8 2.5-20x50 F1
MOA-XT Reticle Subtensions 2.JPG

If it comes in FDE, I'm getting FDE... I can laugh at myself though

FDE also doesnt heat up nearly as fast/get as hot while laying around in the sun... makes a difference on hard cases etc

If it comes in FDE, I'm getting FDE... I can laugh at myself though

FDE also doesnt heat up nearly as fast/get as hot while laying around in the sun... makes a difference on hard cases etc

I have a handful of rifles with FDE cerakoted actions/barrels. Because everyone knows FDE is more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: R_A_W
Well, I think it's super neat. I like MOA over MIL though. I know, I know, I am wrong and blah blah blah. It must be magic though because I can still hit what I am aiming at with my MOA scopes.
At the end of the day, that's what matters.