• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing New mount came back

wvfarrier

Ignorant wretch
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
West (By GOD) Virginia
My bear mount from last year came in. I think it turned out pretty nice!! The wife hates it 🤣🤣😈😈

20220318_110451.jpg

Looks like one the taxidermist had on his wall when I dropped something off. Where did you have this done?

I tell my wife I am gonna mount our two dogs. One is quiet and shy, but she will be mounted on her hind legs and teeth out all viscous like. The other is an asshole, but will be mounted coward down under the other. I still get dirty looks, figured after almost 10 years of saying it, she would accept the fact already

Reactions: wvfarrier
It does. I joke, but really cool mount. He must be pissed to be coming through the wall like that to getcha.

He was the most aggressive black bear I have killed. He came through the area I was watching like a hurricane. He chased off two larger bear and a smaller one (large acorn patch). He knew I was around but couldnt see me. He kept clacking his jaws and raking the trees with his claws. He was on his hind legs, with his claws on the tree, with his back to me when I shot him. The shot hit him at the base of the neck and dropped him in his tracks. I was using a Winchester 1892 in 357 mag with a handloaded 158 grain jsp at 2000fps (Lil Gun powder). It looked like a hand grenade went off in his neck. Taxidermist said that it broke 3 vertebrae is his neck and completely severed his windpipe and both arteries.

Reactions: Fig