• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater New movie trailer “TENET”. Looks interesting!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Accidentally clicked on a YT link for a movie trailer for something called “Tenet”.

Dayum! Looks seriously interesting. Kinda difficult to follow. Seems to be wrapped around a dead dude with obscure powers who can kinda see into the future in some weird way.

Last edited:
    A huge fan of Nolan. This looks good. But might have to wait for Blue-Ray since a lot of his films require multiple viewings to catch those little things that really show he is a master of the craft.

Everything that Nolan touched in the last 20 years turned to gold! He is truly amazing. This is a completely new idea and I think it will be incredible. Looks like the perfect balance between drama, thriller, and good old gun game.

Reactions: TheHorta
    ugg. This movie isn't even out locally and there are already spoilers starting to pop up on the internet.

So did anyone see the “Dune” teaser at a screening? Apparently it’s been playing in front of “Tenet.”

Yep, there's a short teaser in front of Tenet. I went to an early screening Monday night, and the Dune teaser has me really looking forward to it.

No spoilers - Tenet was fantastic. You will definitely need your brain engaged to get the most enjoyment out of it, though - but to anyone that's a fan of Nolan, this won't be a surprise.

I'm still chewing on it (and will go see it again in IMAX in a week or two), but right now Tenet might bump Interstellar as my favorite Nolan movie.

Just a quick nerd PSA.. if you're planning on getting a pirated / torrented copy of Tenet, be really careful.
    Our intel group released a notice earlier this week that upwards of 60% of the copies out there are particularly nasty malware, padded with junk to make it the same size as the full movie.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of tall tales and doomp0rn.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    Just a quick nerd PSA.. if you're planning on getting a pirated / torrented copy of Tenet, be really careful.
    Our intel group released a notice earlier this week that upwards of 60% of the copies out there are particularly nasty malware, padded with junk to make it the same size as the full movie.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of tall tales and doomp0rn.

This is why you don't use public trackers for your piracy needs.

Yep, there's a short teaser in front of Tenet. I went to an early screening Monday night, and the Dune teaser has me really looking forward to it.

No spoilers - Tenet was fantastic. You will definitely need your brain engaged to get the most enjoyment out of it, though - but to anyone that's a fan of Nolan, this won't be a surprise.

I'm still chewing on it (and will go see it again in IMAX in a week or two), but right now Tenet might bump Interstellar as my favorite Nolan movie.

Interstellar beat inception for you?

Big fan of Nolan, going to see the film this week. I asked my wife to go see it, but once she saw the previews and asked “why is it rewinding” I said I’m going solo.