• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Nascar Sprint Cup Race- The NRA 500

The media has long vilified the NRA as a bunch of gun crazy thugs lobbying for a bunch of gun crazy thugs. They will never tell the story of NRA and how it came to be, what it actually does and, given the proper opportunity, what it can do for our country.
I am proud to be a life member and will watch every lap of this race.

"Bruton Smith, the chairman of Speedway Motorsports Inc. that owns TMS, has no concerns about partnering with the NRA._____

"We are very appreciative of them,'' Smith said of the NRA for its support of the charity. "I know a lot of people in the NRA. They do a good job. It [sponsoring Texas race] has nothing in the world to do with what happened at Newtown.'' Smith added that he personally is opposed to automatic rifles, such as the one used in the Newtown shooting, being sold to the public._____

"No one individual needs one of those guns,'' he said. "I wish we could get them all and melt them down.''

Well isn't THAT a fine 'how-do-you-do'....?

It's nothing more than rich corporations feeding off other rich corporations to make money and using your money to finance the project.

.'' Smith added that he personally is opposed to automatic rifles, such as the one used in the Newtown shooting, being sold to the public._____

"No one individual needs one of those guns,'' he said. "I wish we could get them all and melt them down.''

I bet all those automatics were loaded with high capacity clips to. I think he watches to much TV he can have his opinion even if it is wrong.
I enjoy nascar glad to see the NRA involved.