• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Night Force owner.

guncrazy72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
North GA
I just purchased my first night force optic today and I am glad I did. It is the 5.5-22x56 and I love this scope. I am going to the range tomorrow to sight her in. I will definitely be buying more night force optics in the future. I will post pics tomorrow of the scope.

Re: New Night Force owner.

What are the rest of the details on the scope? Reticle, MOA or MilRad turrets, etc. I am looking to pick up my first NXS soon.

Thanks

Re: New Night Force owner.

I've bought 2 NXS scopes over the last several months; a 8-32x56 and 5.5-22x50. Both have the NP-R1 reticles. The 32 was slightly used but in great shape (bought it here on the Hide). It will be going on my new F(tr)-class rifle. The 22 was purchased new from Alex and will be going on my new Crusader. I should receive both rifles from GAP by the end of this month. For me it's going to be Christmas in February!