• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
For sale is New Norma manufactured 308 Winchester Primed brass. The headstamp is MAI. The brass was primed by Norma using Norma large rifle primers (primers made in Germany). This was acquired because another contract wasn’t fulfilled. It’s ready to load Norma quality brass at a better than Norma headstamp price.

$199 shipped for 400 pieces of brass

Feel free to send a message here or call/text 910-803-1726.

This is our first post to this site, but I can provide references, happy to answer questions, and send additional pictures upon request. Brass ships UPS ground CONUS only because it’s primed.

I will be listing more offerings very soon that we have in stock to include other new brass like:

Norma 300 WSM
Norma 308 Norma Mag
Norma 22 PPC
Norma 7mm REM Mag
Norma 300 Win Mag
Norma 6mm Dasher and many more

Looking forward to joining the community.

-Bill
RRP

Attachments

• AAF7180C-2726-4D8A-ACF6-E59B1E678C8A.jpeg
    AAF7180C-2726-4D8A-ACF6-E59B1E678C8A.jpeg
    740.6 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: DIBBS and K2e2vin
For sale is New Norma manufactured 308 Winchester Primed brass. The headstamp is MAI. The brass was primed by Norma using Norma large rifle primers (primers made in Germany). This was acquired because another contract wasn’t fulfilled. It’s ready to load Norma quality brass at a better than Norma headstamp price.

$199 shipped for 400 pieces of brass

Feel free to send a message here or call/text 910-803-1726.

This is our first post to this site, but I can provide references, happy to answer questions, and send additional pictures upon request. Brass ships UPS ground CONUS only because it’s primed.

I will be listing more offerings very soon that we have in stock to include other new brass like:

Norma 300 WSM
Norma 308 Norma Mag
Norma 22 PPC
Norma 7mm REM Mag
Norma 300 Win Mag
Norma 6mm Dasher and many more

Looking forward to joining the community.

-Bill
RRP
I have a good amount of this brass. Plenty for others to get some too.

This sounds like another Norma deal that they had with another company called Prime a few years ago. Can you explain the MAI headstamp?

I don’t know the backstory. I imagine MAI is the company they were originally made for but I don’t know anything else other than Norma said they made the brass and primed it (they are the OEM for some other companies too).