• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New NRA Member

Re: New NRA Member

Who says you can't teach a old dog new tricks?
Remember your Kimbers you show your buddies! Glocks are what you show your enemies.

Hope he's ready for additional sales pitch / gimme more money phone calls!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope he's ready for additional sales pitch / gimme more money phone calls! </div></div>

Don't get it..

You will usually find the NRA spends your dues by constantly sending you mail and phone calls asking for more dues...they only send you a cap once though. This is not a bash, they are necessary in D.C., just a fairly accurate observation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9fingers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will usually find the NRA spends your dues by constantly sending you mail and phone calls asking for more dues...they only send you a cap once though. This is not a bash, they are necessary in D.C., just a fairly accurate observation.
</div></div>

Yeah I know, for some reason the cap has been in my office for quite a while (years). The dog walked out with it tonight; so I had the great idea of putting it on her head, and she didn't mind. So a pitchure was taken, after some more prep of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: theogre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yeah I know, for some reason the cap has been in my office for quite a while (years). The dog walked out with it tonight; so I had the great idea of putting it on her head, and she didn't mind. So a pitchure was taken, after some more prep of course. </div></div>

Ah that explains the look on her face. My dog used to have that same look whenever I caught him doing something.

Somehow I think the Milk Bone in the picture was to keep her attention. I know its a pain, but if you want to keep your 2nd amendment rights the NRA is a necessity. Sad but true. Still a good picture.

" If I had thumbs I'd bust a cap in your ass , stupid human "

Most dogs are smart enough not to join the NRA and pay to have God given rights sold down the drain .

I like that picture. I took a couple of one of my dogs wearing one of my caps a while back. I crack up every time I look at it.

Good doggie...
Welcome to the club.

That looks is just "get this thing off my head?!?"

Not a big fan of the way the nra spends all of their funding, but they are needed in DC! Especially with an administration like we have at the wheel right now.