• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft New NV clip-on

Sako85

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland UK
I'm not sure whether this is the right section for this but I'm sure admin will move it if not....

Here in the UK we are eagerly awaiting a new NV clip-on, you guys are spoilt in the USA with many new "toys" such as this but we are not. This is the first proper forward mounted IR NV scope which is digital so has a very wide illumination range. I was wondering whether you already have this ?
A Yukon Pulsar Digital Night Vision Forward DFA75

DFA7502_zpsee97a484.jpg

DFA7501_zps537c8d51.jpg

DFA7503_zps5663facc.jpg

If you are interested we are being offered this at £1,200 plus the cost of the 'scope adapter which is £33 - firearms and equipment doesn't come cheap in the UK.
frown.gif

Re: New NV clip-on

Look into the TNVC WASP and see if he would be willing to ship to you. Its exportable..

If you look under the Rifle Scope forum you will see Night Vision Devices. You wil get more traffic there.

The thing about this clip on is that it is digital and can be used during the day without fear of damage, the illumination operation range being 0.00004lux - 30,000lux.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">..." The thing about this clip on is that it is digital and can be used during the day without fear of damage . "</span></span>
-
( It could be used ) but Why use or put a 'digital' Obj. clip-on NV device in-front of a day scope for daytime shooting ? . & you can Not use the NV 'digital' Obj. clip-on NV device by itself because it is Not an Aiming device (scope) .
So That does not make sense to me what you say ?

Interesting...but isn't mounting an object on your objective bad for the scope?