• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms *NEW* Ohio Ordnance M240B Beltfed 7.62 in factory Pelican with DIBS on M80A1 Belted Ammo!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    **NEW** M240B in factory Pelican with original factory barrel and buttstock AND dimpled Lima barrel and upgraded 6-position buffer tube/stock.

Brand New, less than 20 rounds on factory barrel and ZERO rounds on dimpled LIMA barrel.

This 240 is SEMI-AUTO, but as most of you probably know it is extremely easy to convert this to full auto with very little effort, obviously provided you are an legit SOT or have an unquenchable desire to face-off with an MRAP full of kitted AFT Glitteratti.

The only belted ammo I have in 7.62 is M80A1 (4/1 tracer MIL linked), so I didn’t want to burn through much of it since it’s so pricey and I also didn’t want to destroy my AR500 plates.

I paid $14K for the gun, plus another $2500 for the LIMA upgrade kit — dimpled barrel, 6-position buffer tube and Magpul stock, Magpul bipod (original bipod is better, so I never swapped them, but the Magpul is lighter and more compact). With shipping I have nearly $17K into this Party Crasher.

This sale include BOTH barrels, BOTH stocks and BOTH bipods.

Buyer gets DIBS on belted Unobtanium M80A1 and other exotic ammo. $13,500 shipped with $2,500 Lima kit.

We leave this Friday for a couple of weeks in Italy and Greece (20-OCT - 06-NOV), so we’ll need to close the deal by early this Thursday or wait until we get home.

IMG_4569.jpeg

IMG_4570.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg

IMG_4578.jpeg

IMG_4592.jpeg

IMG_1077.jpeg

IMG_1076.jpeg

I'm glad my boner blasted through my metal zipper before I creamed my pants. Otherwise, I woulda had another drippy day at work.

Good luck to a top-notch seller.

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    Still available.

$12,500 shipped to your FFL *including* both barrels, all accessories *and* 50 rounds of belted M80A1 (4+1).

Can ship within 1 business day of payment. Sitting in factory Pelican, ready to go! Will ship Lima barrel, upgrade kit, and belted ammo directly to buyer.

• Love
    Reactions: Duckhunter666