• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up New Oklahoma Member

kjmdrumz3

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2020
    Oklahoma City
    Just got my first real LRR. Looking for people to meet and places to shoot. I know about the range in Ninnekah, but that’s about it. I’m in South OKC/Moore but am not opposed to driving an hour or two on the weekends. Would love to meet up, take advice, and get to throwing rounds down range!

A buddy and I are planning on taking a trip out to the Foul Bore soon. Need to work up a load for him first.

Canadian Ranges in El Reno off I40 and Banner Road will get you 50 to 100 yards, outdoor and not too crowded. Ryan Sears took it over last year. Really cleaned it up. It's a bit of a drive for me (Edmond) but worth it. Ryan is super smart and very knowledgeable about precision rifles, reloading and all around good dude.

I'm going to be headed out there again next weekend to fire form some 308 brass. You are welcome to come with and kill some paper.

A buddy and I are planning on taking a trip out to the Foul Bore soon. Need to work up a load for him first.

Canadian Ranges in El Reno off I40 and Banner Road will get you 50 to 100 yards, outdoor and not too crowded. Ryan Sears took it over last year. Really cleaned it up. It's a bit of a drive for me (Edmond) but worth it. Ryan is super smart and very knowledgeable about precision rifles, reloading and all around good dude.

I'm going to be headed out there again next weekend to fire form some 308 brass. You are welcome to come with and kill some paper.
    Hopefully my stuff gets here soon. I used to go to Canadian Ranges years ago when the old man was running it. I need to get a 100 yard zero and start working my way out. Any other long ranges besides Fouled Bore?

Hopefully my stuff gets here soon. I used to go to Canadian Ranges years ago when the old man was running it. I need to get a 100 yard zero and start working my way out. Any other long ranges besides Fouled Bore?
    Not that I know of. I've only been in Oklahoma for about 10 years though.

North of Tulsa close to Ramona. They have a monthly match. Pretty sure the range is by appointment.

North of Tulsa close to Ramona. They have a monthly match. Pretty sure the range is by appointment.
    The range is technically a cattle farm. So outside of the match days the range is sometimes open depending on cattle business and by appointment only. Walker is a real nice guy and responds pretty quick if you text him on facebook (open range shooters retreat). Targets are out to 1k yards but he got a mile - guess depending where the cows are at :)