• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New old guy from NJ

mikenj

Private
Minuteman
  • Feb 25, 2010
    Hi Folks!

My name is Mike, and I am a recovering service rifle shooter :). I started service rifle matches in the early 80s. Learned to shoot the three positions with a straight jacket and leather sling.

Recently got behind a friends new Ruger precision, and instantly wondered why didn't I have a bolt gun all these years? Well even back in the 80s we would drool over the arctic warfare police, so I had to go all in and recently acquired an at308.

Having learned one system, l now find myself struggling for positions, which is really half the fun right? Looking forward to working things out and finding new ways to compete!

Reactions: DustBun
    Hi Folks!

My name is Mike, and I am a recovering service rifle shooter :). I started service rifle matches in the early 80s. Learned to shoot the three positions with a straight jacket and leather sling.

Recently got behind a friends new Ruger precision, and instantly wondered why didn't I have a bolt gun all these years? Well even back in the 80s we would drool over the arctic warfare police, so I had to go all in and recently acquired an at308.

Having learned one system, l now find myself struggling for positions, which is really half the fun right? Looking forward to working things out and finding new ways to compete!
    Welcome to the Hide.

An old timer who still enjoys 3 position shooting?

Outstanding Sir!

Welcome to the Hide!!!

( but your wallet might be regretting you joining up)