• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Old Guy in Colorado

MaxxSchlick

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
Born 65 years ago and lived in Colorado my whole life. Recently retired after working hard for the last 48 years. I've been Shooting ever since NRA member Santa gave me my first Daisy BB gun on my fourth Christmas.

I love and collect WW2 treasures like My 1943 Ford GPW Jeep. I spent 6 months working every day and restored the old War Horse to like new fresh off the Assembly Line Specs. Every single Nut, Bolt, Bearing, Ring, Piston, Gauge, Frame, Body. The Amazing Mel Bernstein AKA the Dragon Man sold me the Belt fed .30 cal Browning 1919 A4 that sits atop the Machine Gun Pedestal.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Screenshot_20191020-171828_Gallery.jpg

Nice rig!!!

welcome to the Hide.

Only weirdos live in CO......

Im in Lakewood. Always up for making shooting acquaintances if you are around the front range.

Reactions: MaxxSchlick
P
Welcome to the forum! That's a nice looking jeep - and fully equipped too!
Thanks for the welcome. Seems like lots of good guys on this site. Tons of info and interesting threads.

Free Kyle Rittenhouse now !

Welcome, from CO myself. A lot of good info here. Keep shooting
Thanks for the welcome and I will for sure keep shooting. Me and a buddy sometimes go out on the WW2 War Horse and fire it on the run Rat Patrol style, sooo fun !

Nice rig!!!

welcome to the Hide.

Only weirdos live in CO......

Im in Lakewood. Always up for making shooting acquaintances if you are around the front range.
I've seen on TV some crazy stuff going on up there in the big city.. don't think I'll venture anywhere near anytime soon. If you get down here to Colorado Springs let me know the Dragon Man's place is just east of me.
Great place to shoot !