• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New "old" kid on the block !

Joe22recon

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2023
Canada
Just joined the SH forums. Looking forward to learning and sharing experiences. I compete in Precision Rifle Matches and PRS, in both centrefire and rimfire, with centrefire being my favorite. Cartridge of choice is the 6.5 Creedmoor with 139 to 147 gr bullets. When I shoot competitively, I like to test myself either using my custom precision rifle of an off the shelf varmint rifle that I've added a muzzle brake to.

My approach to the sport of precision shooting is that I'm a lifelong student of the sport and none of my opinions are set in stone. I've been shooting seriously since 1999, with the majority of my experience gained through my military career (now retired), Infantry and Reconnaissance.

Throughout the years, I've migrated from different cartridges, from the 5.56 to the 7.62, then the 308, the 260 Rem and finally settled on the 6.5 Creedmoor (PS: proud to say that I don't have a man bun!). Why the 6.5 Creedmoor? Simply because it fits all my requirements, from hunting to precision rifle matches and does so very efficiently, effectively and consistently.

Every bullet counts!