• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New, Old member from SW Washington State

BlackLabelMike

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2019
Hey there everyone! I'm so glad to be officially signed back onto this site after partaking years ago and letting it lapse!

After learking for about the last year, I figured it was finally time that I should sign up again.

I've been in and around the firearm business since about 2005, currently own a small holster company with my wife(that I of course won't advertise here until we have enough money to become a supporting vendor) and am getting back into shooting beyond just a couple of hundred yards.

Been a member on ARFcom(yeah, I know) for a while too, but I don't post much, primarily just use the EE, though I'm getting sick of that, too, with the cheap asses over there that seem to be suffering from buyer's remorse! :rolleyes:

Another things to probably dislike about me is that I'm a DIEHARD Ford fan, been a Glock shooter since about 1995(before it was kewl), love my lightweight AR15 guns and think Pitbulls are the best dogs(we have two). I love my wife and family more than anything but guns and cars/trucks aren't far behind!

So, glad to be back and thank you all for sharing the info you do, it really does help us mid-to-long range novices make better decisions regarding equipment, who to deal with(and who to avoid) and how to stay up on current trends in the market.

BlackLabelMike

Welcome- from North Central Washington here.

Currently Home-bound recovering from Achilles Rupture Surgery :geek::poop: but maybe get out to the range in a month or three... not much I can do except roll with it. Sadly it wasn't one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments.

You might PM one of the Mods and see about the possibility of re-activating your old account if interested.

Welcome- from North Central Washington here.

Currently Home-bound recovering from Achilles Rupture Surgery :geek::poop: but maybe get out to the range in a month or three... not much I can do except roll with it. Sadly it wasn't one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments.

You might PM one of the Mods and see about the possibility of re-activating your old account if interested.

I'd considered it for a while, but honestly it's probably not worth it. Truth be told, I'm a different person since then, in many, many ways. Much happier since I kicked toxic people and negativity to the curb.

Sorry to hear about the Achilles injury! Recently had a friend suffer that injury, it hurts just thinking about it! He was at one of those trampoline parks with his young son and at about an hour in, he ran/bounced up one of the "Ninja Warrior" walls and "pop". He was 2 weeks away from finishing his boat captain license testing. The good part is, he's able to spend more time with his wife and son!

It's not always bad to not have a good story to go with an injury. My broken back story is more sad than anything, but I likely would not have met my wife without this injury.

Pitbull pictures! Left is our Blue Nose, Shelby. She's 14 months, super lean, incredibly strong(proverbial "bull in a china shop"), extremely outgoing, always happy and very sweet.

On the right is Skye, our 3.5 year old Brindle Pit/Paraon's Russell Terrier mix, who is one of the most athletic hunters I have ever met, shy to those she doesn't know, obsessed with chasing her ball(only if thrown with a Chuck-It), kind of a Momma's girl, very loving and shockingly smart.

We had a Red Nose for 14.5 years and it's safe to say we're stuck on Pitties! Oh, thanks to my amazing wife and the fact that dogs are usually better than most people, these girls have their own Instagram. @skyeandshelbyspittieparty

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Mike

Attachments

• 20200312_193522.jpg
    20200312_193522.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200307_160754.jpg
    20200307_160754.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 19
Chukitt you say.... King Solomon lives for chasing the ball.

Attachments

• IMG-7158.JPG
    IMG-7158.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG-7107.JPG
    IMG-7107.JPG
    299.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-7095.JPG
    IMG-7095.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 21