• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New/Old Member

Nameless

Sergeant USMC μολὼν λαβέ
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2018
Camp Pendleton, Shitfornia
Hello all,

I used to be an active member here on the original site platform before Scout came around and just never really got around to re-registering the account. It's been so long I honestly can't even remember what I was going by at the time, so "Nameless" seems somewhat fitting.

Anyways, I was born and raised in Arizona, hunting/fishing/camping/off-roading all over the state. Sold outdoors equipment after high school to pay for the above hobbies and attended a bit of college before following a childhood dream of being a Marine. A little over a year ago I married a wonderful woman that supported me every step of the way, and a couple of weeks ago she gave birth to our first born, a boy. After I finish this contract I'm planning on moving back to AZ to finish up with school and learn to fly helicopters.

The reason I set this account up is because although I am stuck in this God forsaken state (sorry if you call CA home by choice), I realized that when I do move back to AZ I can once again enjoy the full freedoms an American deserves, and until then, want to learn as much as I can about what I've been missing in the past few years.

Thank you for reading,
-N

Welcome and thank you for your service. I just joined this year and the knowledge on here is awesome! Congrats on the new baby and hopefully you get back to AZ quick. Freedom on!