• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New old member

DeeGee

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
Ventura County, Ca
Hello, I am new to SH while being old. I joined in 2009, read it for years, and had a good number of posts, but when the site was taken over by Scout I lost interest in the shenanigans and left. Happened to run across it again, and lo and behold, my old login is still active. Lots of new reading to do. Biggest 'oh crap' so far is trying to chase down WTF happened with Premier Reticles. When I left they were the cat's meow. I have several of their scopes and have been using them for years. Now I see they are gone, with a bunch of veiled references to no-longer-available discussions on the Scout site. From what I gather, I have great scopes that aren't worth a pile of beans if they break. They've been running fine, but now that I've read this, I'll bet they crap out on me the next time I take them out.