• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New old member.

VargmatII

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
Southern Sweden
So, after a computer crash and light case of dementia I could not remember my password to Snipershide (and other places).

Which led me to make a "II" version of my user name.
I am still the same guy, 38 years old from Sweden. Been into shooting sports and hunting in some way or another since I was 10 years old. Started with airguns, then pistols, shotguns and since the last 8 years or so, its been all about precision rifles.
I am married, have two kids, used to work in the bicycle industry but went back to school and became an auxiliary nurse in psychiatry and have been working at a psyciatric clinique since.

I shoot a Sako TRG 22 and a highly worked over Remington 700 that resembles a Mark 13 mod5. I also have a FX Impact PCP rifle, which me and my son shoots a lot.
Lately Ive tried to dive (even)more into rifle scopes wich are very interesting.