• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New outdoor range in Anza CA

Hairball

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2013
    SoCal
    Have any of the other SoCal folks been out to the sewet range in Anza? I see that it's only open on weekends but their web page does not give specifics on ranges other than cost. I called the number but it just rings with no answer. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. The link has a lot of pics but little info on the actual range specifics. I do not have a Facebook account so I will continue to see what other info is out there. I do see that they appear to be closely associated with the shootist gun shop so I hope the people that run the range have better social skills than those at the store.

I know Ares Armor does shoots out there, you could contact them and get info. They also have a big match planned for out there in September (I believe).