• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Ownership at Chey Tac USA

fox33c1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2020
Everyone,

I wanted to post in here first, as it means the most here.

Chey Tac USA is under new ownership. Campbell Arms Manufacturing, a preferred DoD vendor for weapons solutions, founded by an Special Forces Weapons Sergeant, has for the last several months been in negotiations with the prior owners of Chey Tac USA. Recently the contact was finalized and signed. Campbell Arms Manufacturing has acquired Chey Tac USA.

I am being brought in as the Chief Development Officer. Some of you know me from my work on the Mk.17 and optics technology. I look to help Chey Tac USA tighten their cycles with current products. I also look to help bring some new innovations and refinement to their current offerings.

We plan on pushing forward with the innovation Chey Tac was known for. We seek to improve where things stagnated. When possible, I plan on letting the group in here know about things first. Taking input from the group. Doing what I can to meet the needs of the community. I wanted to reach out to this specific community. I wanted to hear right from you all.

I know enough to know I do not have a fraction of the knowledge that is in here. I am here to learn and when appropriate, provide. That ultimately the people who populate this forum, and those like it, are my boss. Watch this space as there is a lot more to come.

Very Respectfully,

Frank

Congratulations. You have a great many challenges but probably even more opportunity. Could be change they needed make something great. Looking forward to seeing what is on the horizon

Chris

Reactions: fox33c1