• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Paint for the GAP .308

sturkis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
Here is my new paint for my GAP .308. It is done in hand painted desert camo and then flat cleared. It was painted by Sinthium Custom Paint in Phoenix. They do custom painting for Bourgett Motorcycles so you know they are good. This is the first rifle stock they have done and want some feedback. Your comments are appreciated. They will also custom paint your stock for you also.

Re: New Paint for the GAP .308

EPIC! I have never seen such artwork on a rifle before. That has true personality of grim death from afar.

That is pretty badass.

What did that run ya? It looks amazing.

Cost will depend on what all you want on it. Average would be $400-$800 . It took over a week to complete. It is smooth as a babies behind. They took every step to make sure no paint would be on any of the mating surfaces. Everything was done with care and for thought. This stock was a raw fiberglass stock and had to be prepped before paint. It went back together with no problems. I have never seen anything they can't do.

sounds good, looking forward to seeing it in person.
smile.gif

horrible paint job... that doesn't look good at all...er, umm, excuse me. That was my jealous twin brother...sick paint job

$400-800... damn, too much money for a sick paint job that would end up beat up after a couple months. Awesome work though!!!

They will do what ever you want. Think you will find the flat clear is very durable. Thereis also another coat of gloss clear over the paint and artwork. Figure you spend $700 or more for a stock and sometimes $3000 for a scope and another $3000 for a rifle. $400 for a custom painted stock is pretty cheap. It could be cheaper than the $400 but I can't tell you that. Only they can give a quote. It may not be for everyone but if you want quality then give the a shot.

In a word...okay two words:

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-family: 'Verdana'">FAHKIN AWSUMM !!!</span> </span> </span> </span>