• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New paint for the Savage

Re: New paint for the Savage

That's a nice leafy camo job so far. Seeing all of the nice pics on this forum, I'm motivated to re-do all of my less sophisticated camo.

I think I get carried away with the successive coats and ruin the camo as the colors merge together during the spray so there's no break up or contrast.

Trying to decide what's best for me, the misty merged together type or your deep sharp contrast camo style.

Looks great! What are the specs on your rifle? I'm looking into a Savage for a starter tactical and would like to know about what you can do with them. First thing I'll do is get rid of the factory stock when I save up the $$$.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RussW1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's your can?

Nice paint job. </div></div>
Unfortunately I am still waiting on the can. Shouldn't be much longer though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hue001t</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what can you getting? </div></div>
YHM Phantom 7.62

great bronze color on the barrel, blends really good.